1- Website: Al7arefa’s company website was created to facilitate the communication between freelancers and customers.
3- User: Users or users of the website Services whether Freelancer or Client. It is strictly prohibited for the user to create an account with a name that contains any indication of religious racism, racial racism, violence or hate, or similar to a registered trademark, And in the situation that the user violates this condition, he shall bear all legal liability resulting therefrom without any liability whatsoever on the owner of the website.
4- Freelancer: A person who owns a craft, skill or experience in a field of all kinds and forms and displays it on the web site. The Freelancer is fully responsible for all the works or services performed to the customer through the website, without any responsibility for the company or Al7arfa’ website.
5- Customer: A person who needs a service or work performed by the Freelancer and the client chooses the Freelancer and contracted through the website at the will of the individual customer and his responsibility.
6- Multiple accounts for the same user:
The user has the right to create one account with one email, whether Freelancer or Client and in the case of multiple accounts for the same user the management of the site is entitled to manage and cancel or stop in addition of prohibiting all user accounts permanently without the right of recourse or claim and neither asking for any compensations nor any requests of any kind or in any form.
7- Safety and accuracy of user data entered:
The User acknowledges and obliges the validity of all data recorded in his / her account. The User shall be solely responsible for the consequences of any erroneous statement he / she make. We shall inform you that a request may be made for the registration of data on the Account. For the normal person, (ID or passport) the commercial register and the identity of the legal representative of the company shall be in order to prove the identity of the account holder in order to be able to use the site freely. You may also confirm that you own the credit card whose data or bank account number has been entered in order to protect your rights and the rights of others and to ensure transparency. And integrity of financial transactions.
8- Prohibition Policy:
The website management is entitled to take action to ban the user without committing any legal liability or compensation if any of the following conditions are proven:
- Deliberate damage by the user by or through another user or intentionally causing damage to the site's interest.
- Prove that the user does not own business models that he displays at his business fair in his account.
- Proving the user's misuse of the site as a person other than his real personality.
9- The age of the user shall not be less than 21 years.
10- The word "7aref" on the website means the freelancer who is a person who works independently and is not considered an employee or partner in Al7arefa’s company or agent of the customers who will be dealing with them.
11- Working on-site through the Internet and allows to interview the freelancer off-site and work face to face, taking into account that all financial transactions are carried out through the site to ensure the rights of the parties.
12- The website is not responsible for the quality of the service provided by the Freelancer, as the website is a marketplace to display the services and each customer has the right to review the freelancer Portfolio before the contract.
13- All project data submitted by the customer shall be written in detail from the project description until completion or delivery according to the nature of the work.
14 - The website is considered a financial intermediary only and takes 20% of the total amount provided by the client and deducted from the Freelancer account.
15- An administrative fee of 2.75% is added to the customer from the total amount agreed upon with the freelancer in each project. It will be paid in advance and will not be refunded if the project or work between the customer and the freelancer is not completed.
16- Al7arefa expects a consistent and high level of respect and professionalism from all its customers and freelancers towards each other. Customers and freelancers agree on good and legal use when publishing information, comments, or any other content relating to customers, customers, self-employed, or any party thirdly anywhere in Al7arefa’s website.
17- Customers and freelancers are legally liable for damages to customers, dealers, self-employed or third parties as a result of legal or defamatory comments, notices or other information or content posted on the website.
18- All customers and freelancers must comply with all laws applicable to them or their activities without the liability of the legal site
19- All customers and freelancers must comply with all published policies, which are included in this document, and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of the customer and are in force and binding for all.
20- All customers and the freelancers shall, when submitting any content on the site, agree to not publish or transfer from or to the site of the following:
Any illegal, hateful, racist, racial, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material or content that violates the rights of publicity and / or privacy or that violates any law;
- Any material or content that violates or infringes any rights of another party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party;
- Any lies, rumors or misrepresentation that may harm the Site, its users or any third party.
- Any special information regarding another person, without their permission;
- Any person who impersonates another person or claims to belong to another person or to belong to the site, or one of his employees or other specialists in this sector.
- Anything that shows the user's password or other account information;
- Anything that explains their user names, addresses, or email addresses for any purpose;
- Any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means intended to disrupt damage or interfere with the use of computers or related systems.
21- The user will not be able to access or attempt to access the website by any other means except through the submitted interface or the home page of the site, and information from the site will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose provided by it.
22- The User is prohibited from engaging in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the work of the Site, uploads or attachments an invalid, harmful or unknown file, or inserts any external links that may be malicious or otherwise unknown to the user, unintentionally or Bad faith, or use of the Site to provide any goods or services other than those approved by the website.
23- The User agrees to use the website for legal purposes only, not for any unethical or harmful activities, and agrees not to perform any of the following acts while using or accessing the Website:
- Attempting to access or search the website or download content from the site by using any engine, program, tool, proxy, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data extraction tools, etc.)
- Access to, tampering with, or using non-user's premises on the site or computer systems or technical delivery systems of service providers;
- Access to, tampering with, or using non-user's premises on the site or computer systems or technical delivery systems of service providers;
- Collect and use information, such as other usernames, real names, and e-mail addresses, available through the site to transmit any unwanted ad, spam, spam, or other form of piracy or misuse;
- Use of Al7arefa website for any commercial purpose or for any third party and in any way;
- Breach or violate any of the laws or regulations and decisions in force;
- Assist, incite or agree with any other person to do any of the foregoing.
- The Website reserves the right to investigate any of the above violations and / or to inform the competent executive authorities to prosecute users who violate this Agreement.
24- Al7arefa will not be legally liable for any comments, information or other content published or provided on the Site by any Customer, Freelancer or third party, even if such information or content is fraudulent or otherwise legal.
25- Al7arefa is not legally responsible for any negative result of the relationship between the customers and the Freelancers
26- Al7arefa is not responsible for, does not monitor or censors content for, accuracy or reliability. However, Al7arefa reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information or content published or available on the website if ordered by any government agency or If you consider this information or content to be in violation of this Agreement or any laws or regulations, or be unethical or harmful.
27- Working on the site of Al7arefa:
- Post a job: All posts posted on Al7arefa website should not contain any information that enables or requests payment outside the site. Jobs must be of a professional or service nature and should be accurately described, and must be free of offensive language or advertisements for products or other services.
- The functionality of any illegal service or infringing intellectual property rights, copyright, service terms, product, or other website should not be requested.
- It is prohibited to publish posts related to the creation of adult or explicit content or those involving prosecution or representation.
28- Apply for a job:
- All information provided in the application must be correct, accurate and complete. The site reserves the right (but not the obligation) to verify any and all information provided on the client or freelancer file or to apply for a job.
- Client or Freelancer certifies that he / she has the skills and ability to perform required services by the deadline stipulated in the posting function.
- The licensee reserves the right (and has no obligation) to verify the skill and ability of the Freelancer.
29- Jobs’ Management:
- Customer agrees to respond immediately to requests for information from Freelancer, and should respond to these requests within 72 hours of the request, and if not to the satisfaction of the site of the right to remove the post from the site.
- If inputs are delayed in the job part more than 7 days from the date of delivery, Al7arefa reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to resolve any outstanding disputes or payments with respect to the job, determine fair compensation, and distribute the funds between the parties as it deems fit and in accordance with the agreement concluded Between the parties, without bearing any liability whatsoever.
30- Work on jobs:
- Customer is responsible for providing all data and resources necessary to complete the Services, unless specifically stated otherwise in advance.
- Freelancer agrees to respond to all customer communications and requests for information within 24 working hours. If it is unable to meet this condition due to an acceptable excuse, it will be obliged to notify the customer of this in sufficient time not exceeding one week.
- After completing the job, the freelancer and customer must provide honest and objective feedback about the other party or any queries that you ask for.
31- Payment and Invoices:
- Payments for fixed-time and fixed-time agreements are based on the payment system used in Al7arefa to manage payments. The fixed and time price agreements can be amended and extended as long as the customer and freelancer agree.
- Customer makes all payments for a service contract or any related form (including but not limited to rewards) through Al7arefa website, and any action encouraging or requesting full or partial payment outside the Site is a violation of this Agreement.
- If Customer or Freelancer breaches this section of this Agreement, Al7arefa website may prohibit the user from dealing with the website.
- The customer must immediately notify the customer if the Freelancer requests that the customer pay directly to him or through any channels other than those provided or specified by the customer.
- Freelancer must not accept any work related payments (including, but not limited to, rewards) from the Customer directly or through any non-payment channels.
- The Freelancer must immediately notify the merchant if a customer attempts to make a payment directly to him or through any payment channels other than those provided or specified by the merchant.
32- Conflict Resolution:
In the event of any dispute, Al7arefa shall take due care to rectify such dispute.
The Customer shall provide the Freelancer with data, materials and information relating to the Services provided for in this Agreement, and the Freelancer agrees to treat such information as confidential.
It is agreed that in the absence of a legal or administrative obligation, no information or information relating to any provision or part of this Agreement or confidential information provided by the Customer to the Freelancer shall be disclosed without the express consent of the Customer.
In the event of termination of this Agreement, Freelancer shall return any documents and materials in its possession or control that are owned by Customer and / or contain confidential information relating to Customer.
The Freelancer shall be solely responsible for paying any taxes or fees of any nature (including but not limited to free professions taxes) that any tax authority may impose in respect of amounts paid by the Customer to Freelancer pursuant to this Agreement.
34- Termination of work:
By Customer: In the event that the Customer terminates the business and without prejudice to the Freelancer, Customer shall not be entitled to refund any payments made to the Freelancer.
By the Freelancer: Freelancer may terminate the business at any time if it has not received any payments or payments by the Client.
35. Intellectual property:
For the purposes of this Agreement, "intellectual property" means copyright, intellectual property and patents including, but not limited to, patent applications, ideas, utility models, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, database rights, Moral rights, know-how and any other intellectual property rights in each case, whether registered or unregistered, as well as all applications for the registration, renewal or extension of such rights, and all similar rights recognized in any country in the world.
It is agreed with respect to any intellectual property developed by Freelancer or the Client in the context of Freelancer's performance of this Agreement. All such intellectual property shall be wholly owned by the Customer and the Freelancer shall agree to perform any other functions or documents required for the execution of the previous judgment.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to mean that the Freelancer grants any intellectual property rights that are owned by the Customer or the licensor.
36. Notifications& Notices:
All notices, requests, claims and other communications under or under the Agreement are in writing and deemed to have been made or submitted on the date of delivery or in the case of delivery or upon receipt - sent by post, fax, e-mail or any other means .
37. Governing Law / Dispute Resolution:
Explains any agreement and executes a situation for the hypocrites.
In the event of any dispute between the Parties under this Agreement, its interpretation or enforcement or any other matter relating to this Agreement or the treatment contemplated under this Agreement, the Parties agree to seek to resolve it in all friendly ways. In the event of failure of the friendly methods, either party may resort to the Egyptian judiciary to resolve this dispute.